THE PURITY WAR: A Biblical Guide for Living in an Immoral World
It truly is a winnable war! Tens of thousands of your fellow strugglers on five continents have attended the live seminars. Countless others have listened to the audio presentations. Now you hold in your hand the well-tested tool for becoming an Ambassador of Purity in your home, your church and your community, regardless of where you live.
- the need for personal purity in an immoral world.
- the fallacy of the “new morality”—the old immorality with a new name.
- God’s design for sex as an expression of His oneness.
- the steps down to the devastating results of moral failure
- the lines of defense in the daily battle with immorality.
- how to guard your mind, your body and each other.
- how to be made right with God, yourself and others.
- how to start a revival of purity that lasts for generations.
This book includes a Study Guide and an extensive Personal Accountability Program for personal reflection or group study. Two books under one cover.
For additional information, visit www.PurityWar.com or contact the Jaron Ministries International Office at (559) 227-7997.
MASTERING THE SCRIPTURES: A Self-Study Course in Effective Bible Study
We are taught in Scripture to read our Bible regularly-even called to meditate on it day and night (Joshua 1:8). However, becoming an effective Bible student is not for the faint of heart. It takes diligence and hard work to accurately handle the Word of Truth (2 Timothy 2:15).
This self-study course (which can easily be used in group study) is specifically designed to:
- Help you personally grasp the depth of God’s revealed Word. Equip you with step-by-step techniques for thorough and inductive Bible study.
- Guide you in developing a personal library with quality Bible study tools. Prepare your heart and mind even before you study (The Preparation Step).
- Teach you how to ask the right questions of a Bible text (The Observation Step).
- Instruct you in how to seek clear answers to those questions (The Interpretation Step).
- Coach you in how to apply your study to real life situations (The Application Step).
- Train you in how to organize, package and teach your study (The Presentation Step).
- Show you how to do your own survey of any book of the Bible.
- Provide for you the guidance you’ll need to do a thorough Biblical character study.
- Teach you how to carefully interpret the parables of Jesus.
- Champion you as you adopt these timeless principles for effective Bible study.
In the words of the apostle Paul: “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).
For additional information, contact the Jaron Ministries International Office at (559) 227-7997.